Monday 11 January 2016

11th Jan. - Introduction?

Hey to who ever is reading this! Obviously if you are reading this you will know that this is one of my entries onto my blog, my first entry to be exact. I have no idea whether people will read this or not, but the purpose of this blog is to share my opinions on topical situations in the world. I'm quite an opinionated person in all honesty but very rarely tell people what I think of certain situations.

I hope the blog will be interesting for people to read and will not be too boring or monotonous, because there is nothing worse than reading something that is incredibly boring. Aside from opinionated posts I should include the likes of special events, the occasional book haul and, or, book reviews and reviews of albums and just general daily adventures for myself when I'm in the mood of just writing.

Here's to a beginning to a blog,

1 comment: